Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi! Im New! :p

DeejDaMechanic

Hey everyone, I'm dave (deejwah)

I'm a mechanic and mostly work on motorbikes (its my job) BUT i know a hell of a lot about all engines, and quite a bit about car styling. Lighting, sound, rims, tint's etc.

I know there's probably a lot of more knowledgeable people on here, but it never hurts to have more!

So with that said, If anyone wants to ask me questions, please do, i'll try and help as much as i can! :)

Can't wait to start talkin to everyone :)

Cheers,

Dave

Welcome to the crew lad, you took your time but ah well, better late than never. We'll soon have you converted to 4 wheels, never hurts to have 2 more :thumbsup:

Hello and welcome..

There is a very fine line between a "mechanic" and a "fitter", hopefully you are the former :thumbsup:

hi mate. welcome.

so what motor you driving then

Well I dont have a 4 wheeled motor.. Mine is of the two wheel variety! :P

In case you're interested, im on a Kawasaki ZZR 600 :) Just in the process of working on my engine, but im procrastinating! lol

Dave

hi there and welcome to the club.

hopefuly we can entice you into a toyota

Welcome to TOC matey. :D Nowt wrong with two wheels. But four can be just as good. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hello and welcome..

There is a  very fine line between a "mechanic" and a "fitter", hopefully you are the former  :thumbsup:

What if you're a mechanic that has fits (of giggles)?

Welcome DeejDaMechanic, I havn't really introduced myself in GD, I just went straight to celica, so I'll say hello here too.

Hello and welcome..

There is a  very fine line between a "mechanic" and a "fitter", hopefully you are the former  :thumbsup:

What if you're a mechanic that has fits (of giggles)?

Welcome DeejDaMechanic, I havn't really introduced myself in GD, I just went straight to celica, so I'll say hello here too.

Welcome to the club MIP