Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I'd Forgotten How Good It Was...

alanbradley

yeah i see what you mean. i know its not the same but, i drove my mums 1 litre yaris yesterday. its so slow compared to mine. couldnt wait to get back in my SR.

1 Litre Yariis are not that slow.....................just ask those who took part in the "Bubble Inn" convoy last sunday :yes:

Defo not.....

Although I did lose you on the M1 Steve.... I drove past and waved, but you were concentrating on the road (good on ya! lol) and you were in my rear view for a little while but then you werent....

I did put my foot down though - I wanted to be off the Motorway as quickly as possible - I get so tense on them, it hurts my back and wrist!

I'm sure I saw Lee behind us too turning into the services too! Even though he left 5 mins before us! :lol:

That Sat Nav of yours is really good btw! :thumbsup:

That Sat Nav of yours is really good btw!  :thumbsup:

Well I found my way home Em :D ............Thought that I should not upset the Merc that closed up behind you (as you overtook me) by pulling out in front of him :ph34r: and then got baulked by other fast moving overtaking traffic. ;)

Yeah, how dare I be in HIS lane.....  :lol:  :lol:

The car in front WAS a Toyota :lol::lol:

i should think the 1.0 should keep up we were only gan steady :P

But you were behind me in the convoy Chris...............now why does that make me nervous?? ;) :D

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links