Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone Up For A Quick Trip To The Nurburgring?

Leeky

Just an idea at the moment but I have two laps left over from our trip earlier this year - and they need to be used before the 1st Jan 2006 :)

So i can either use them, sell them or loose them :D

I'd preffer to use them (especially now i have a new supra to thrash about), so would anyone else be up for a weekend trip?

Was planning on doing it on the 26th of this month. Will get there late friday night and will have all saturday for sight seeing and shopping etc.

The Ring is open on the Sunday and also the Bank Holiday Monday.

Could come back either Monday or Tuesday (one day off work isnt going to matter much).

Just need to know if anyone else would be interested? If enough people give me the green light i will go off and hunt down a cheap Hotel ;)

ian ....2 hours.....

dam...need to pop upto Cologne ...could have killed 2 birds and one engine..cannot make this month though

AS always Lee, you can count me in.

If its for sure I'll get cracking it getting the Grey soop up to scratch... I need a new Nurburgring sticker anyway!

Cool stuff Charlie :thumbsup: Im well up for going ;)

gits

:lol: As if you wouldnt come along ;) Im expecting your attendance this time around :P

By the way dude, i need to speak to you. Could you give us a call when you get a chance :thumbsup:

Also posted on Mkiii supra.net, for what its worth :ph34r:

I would be up for this... as i missed the last trip :(

and now i have a turbo it should be good :D

Cool stuff Charlie  :thumbsup:  Im well up for going  ;)
gits

:lol: As if you wouldnt come along ;) Im expecting your attendance this time around :P

By the way dude, i need to speak to you. Could you give us a call when you get a chance :thumbsup:

to go mate ill need to either finish gt4 or get the 202 a new clutch and a few other things sorted man