Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Bad Lads Army

spotipus

SCROTES ON PARADE OR HOLIDAY HOME?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. SCROTES ON PARADE OR HOLIDAY HOME?

• KEEP THE PRESENT SYSTEM -PRISON
    • INTRODUCE BOOT CAMPS
    • COMMUNITY PUNISHMENT
    • ASBOS

after watching bad lads last night gotta say that in my opinion it can only do them good.

personally i am sick of seing criminals laughing at what we now are forced to see as a justice system.

is the country full of do gooders who see incarcaration as the last resort, or are they the minority with the biggest voice.

lets see what you think :ffs:

My brother was a little **** when he was younger and when he was 17 he joined the army.

After being in trouble with the police for minor offences - I can safely say the army has sorted him out good and proper! :thumbsup:

I'm all up for conscription! :D :D

I love this program it really makes me laugh to see how hard these guys think they are and once they are there they turn into little girls crying once the pressure is on them.

I think that it would be a great idea to send young guys to boot camp once they have finished school so that they can be taught how to respect people and there local community :yes:

jerry!!

I love this program it really makes me laugh to see how hard these guys think they are and once they are there they turn into little girls crying once the pressure is on them.

I think that it would be a great idea to send young guys to boot camp once they have finished school so that they can be taught how to respect people and there local community  :yes:

jerry!!

:thumbsup: i agree with that jerry :yes:

got to say, national service rocks. it seems to work in other countrys. give them a sence of responsability. mind you i m all up for it seeing as im so old for conscription lol

national service, does not work.......be assured, and it will never be re-intraduced

I really like Bad Lads Army just to see these so called hard men reduced to tears by an army officer shouting at them.

When i was 16 i wanted to go in the army but failed the medical.

think that it would be a great idea to send young guys to boot camp once they have finished school so that they can be taught how to respect people and there local community

i don't need to be shouted at and ordered around and taught how act like a robot under instruction to do that....anyone with half a brain cell knows how to respect people and their local community

however, it does seem to do those on the programme who all seem to have less than half a brain cell good, so i'd agree. send people like that there - not all yound lads who leave school - that's ridiculous

I think national service should be brought back- not just for lads though - for 'ladies' aswell - some lasses can be just as bad as the lads if not worse!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links