Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Trax 2005

spinout_mr2

hello all, does anyone know if we have a stand or members area of any kind at trax this year? as i know there will be many car clubs there again. thanks shaun

I will be there but with the Cruisenotts Club, would of been good to get alot of 2's in one place, but i dont think anyone's organised it.

no doubt ill see you there then gaz, so its you guys that do mfn on sundays then? i see the cruise notts shirts and that about, i go there alot.

Yeah thats us chap, a nice legal place to chill out and chat :D

Keep a look out for my MR2 (the one in the sig) and come say hello, always good to meet a fellow mr2 owner :) a tubby one at that too :)

yeah will do mate, would have been tonite but bin at mallory park this afternoon and im knackered.

i have tickets available if anyone is intrested, 2 entry at £10 each, normally £20 each, plus 2 track passes

£5 each, normally £7 each

I'll be there inmy black rev 1 (rev2/3 looking) and my mate will be there in his grey rev 3 turbo. However, we will be on the Rover Coupe stand. Reason being, My mate organised the tickets for the club and I am chairman for the club. Maybe next year we can get an MR2 stand going.

I'll be there and on track this year, unfortunately with another club as I didn't think toc had anything organised this year :(

Ryan,

Ad here,

check this out for detective work!

there a load of letters n ******* for you at Andy's house. He moves out to another place this friday 1200.

Do you want it forwarding or throwing away? its centura (work wages?) etc

Made it to manchester then... salford quays, is that in the middle like a posh bit? or studenty slaford?

am moving out myself tonight so Andy, Cherry and baby Abi will have house to themselves...

Has your mob number changed?

give us a message for what to do with your post as it will carry on going there.. :unsure:

Ryan,

Ad here,

check this out for detective work!

there a load of letters n ******* for you at Andy's house.  He moves out to another place this friday 1200.

Do you want it forwarding or throwing away? its centura (work wages?) etc

Made it to manchester then... salford quays, is that in the middle like a posh bit? or studenty slaford?

am moving out myself tonight so Andy, Cherry and baby Abi will have house to themselves...

Has your mob number changed?

give us a message for what to do with your post as it will carry on going there.. :unsure:

surely that should be sent as a PM