Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Stunning Fuel Economy

bluepaseo

Just got back from a 10 day break in the Highlands of Scotland, had a fantastic time, the Paseo covered 2300 miles including a marathon 15 hour drive home without a hiccup. I was amazed at the economy I got though, in Scotland touring about she returned 50mpg, she was doing 400 miles on 8 gallons! Even on the way home I was getting 45 on the motorway at about 70mph. Theres no way its going to be sold for a bit, and it used no oil at all which I reckon is great for a 70000 mile engine.

At below 75 the seo is amazing on fuel, when you go above 85 it drops dramatically and above 100 it returns about 25 -30!! When I first bought the car I used to regularly get above 330 miles to a tank, when I sold it I was getting more like 230 - 250 to a tank, as you get used to the car I guess you push it harder and harder.

makes sense, cos Im an old !Removed! I never really push it, if I do then Im down into the high 30s... Its amazing though because the Micra I had (2003 model) with a 1.2 would never better 45!

i never ever got more than 250mi for a tank, and no, i dont drive fast, and no i dont have the resistor chip crap...hmm, i shall see if the oil change changes anything, the oil was black as sin after the flush out

my seo usually does around 350 to a tank, when its flashing away for low fuel i drive another 60 odd miles and still cant fit more than 35 - 40 litre in it. never burns oil but then its had a service every 7-10,000 miles.