Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daylight Robbery?

chris18-paseo

i've just been quoted £650 to paint and fit my nippon front bumper and skirts by QVR in daventry. unless its just me i do feel like they are trying to pull my arm off.

well the bumper ain't really the prob its the skirts i need doing cause they don't fit properly

well my mate got his front, rear bumpers sprayed, sideskirts sprayed and fitted, bonnet sprayed and fitted, wing sprayed and fitted, front wing sprayed and fitted, and rust sorted out and sprayed on his astra for £750,

so it does sound a bit steep, but it does depend on how good a job they do i spose.

Rich.

rear bootlid drilled, painted and fitted, latch rewired, with rear bumper repainted and refitted and spoiler brake light rewired.........£270

if its a top class job then its worth it. if not look elsewhere. dont go too cheap though, otherwise you may regret it.

side skirts on the seo are a bich to fit - their is no lip on the door. id charge about 120 just to fit them. 75 for the bumper, and say 250 to paint the pair - say 445 in total. - For 650 id paint the whole car -(same colour only)

what sort of quality are we talking here? £660 aint much really? if you can do a top notch job for that much id be interested.