Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Way Too Noisey

Razor

Love my Yaris to bits and i've got my wheels and suspension on the way but before these go on , i need to get it soundproofed as it's just to noisey. Does any1 know where i coud get this done witha good reputation because i really don't want a botched job

Any Help would be much appreciated

Ta

I know how to solve your problem, just give your car to me! ;)

Shutup fool, deal with it and get a Fujitsubo! :thumbsup:

Well today was the first time I'd taken my Yaris on the motorway since November - and there really was an awful lot of noise.....

Still, music is a great healer! I just turned up my music really loud! :thumbsup:

stop complaining like a little girl, :lol: ur cars noisey ?? come for a ride in mine :D urs will then be peacefull dude

but.. no sorry not too sure, maybe kevin @envy could suggest a few things

dyna mat under the rear seats and spare wheel well, (inside the car) the stuffs not cheap or

stop whinging you flippin tart

Can't remember what it's called, but there is a spray you can put on the wheel arches, that turns to rubber when it makes contact and dries.

Used for soundproofing.

But yes, they do tend to make alot of noise at speed, especially when the stones hit the arches and go "TING!"

I just tend to ignore it though....

I must be one of the few that dont think the Yaris is noisy on the Motorway!

Although I do go along a Dual Carriageway every day to work and back so I could've gotten used to it I suppose. My Dad has an 03 Fiesta & Yarii are silent compared to it.

I was in my sister's 1.0 at the weekend and I noticed it was really noisy on the motorway.

Get the diesel - the engine's not buzzing like a hyperactive wasp so its far quieter on the motorway! :thumbsup:

A

The 1.3L is really quite a pleasure to drive on Motorway even when 'going past' mercs and beemers  :ph34r:

Oh I agree - foot down and she really does nip past when in the overtaking lanes....

But I was a passenger in a Volvo S40 the other week, and its a quiet as a mouse - I had to ask if the car actually had an engine!

I suppose more car = more insulation against noise!

Get the diesel - the engine's not buzzing like a hyperactive wasp so its far quieter on the motorway! :thumbsup:

Easy now Alan, he doesn't want a tractor engine! :P

I told him to stop being daft and just get on with the modding! :thumbsup:

At least mine's the motor from a tractor and not a sewing machine :P

Yeah Razor, get on with it ;)

A

The 1.3L is really quite a pleasure to drive on Motorway even when 'going past' mercs and beemers  :ph34r:

I only ever go past the ones being driven at under 70 mph as that's my maximum on a Motorway! :D

Definately think that the 1.3 is quieter than the 1.0L tho.