Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1.4 Litre D-4d Service Intervals

stev00

Hello first post in the yaris section, picking up new yaris T3 1.4 litre D-4D next week, it has 5kon the clock, just wanted to know the service intervals, Toyota site state:

the Yaris doesn't require a first 10,000-mile service. However Toyota recommends a 'Health and Safety' check. This takes just 30 minutes and includes an oil and oil filter change and condition check on the air filter, brake pads, discs and rear shoes, tyres and lights. Full services are only required every 20,000 miles or two years, whichever is sooner.

Does that mean every 10k is just 'Health and Safety' oil and filter change? and a full every 20k, The mention of "the Yaris doesn't require a first 10,000-mile service" confuses me slightly. :(

Welcome to TOC! :group-cuddles:

Yeah its full service every even thou and an "intermediate" service every odd thou!

Its sometimes called a Health and Safety check, sometimes an intermediate service, but its the same thing and cost ranges from about £80-130 depending on which Toyota garage you visit!

Aha! A man of taste!

I hear that T3 D-4Ds are what all the cool kids are driving these days ;)

As DA says, service intervals are just he same as for the petrol Yarii at every 10,000 miles, but the first one is normally a bit cheaper as they don't need to change/look at so much.

Enjoy the car!

Alan

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links