Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DAN_GT_TURBO

Hi guys, i have just bought myself a 1994 Toyota Starlet GT Turbo (which im very pleased with) and thought i should sign up to the owners club. I hope to get to know most of you guys and hopefully participate in the meets.

Cheers guys :thumbsup:

Welcome to TOC Dan.

That thing must be fast - they weigh next to nothing.

Any pics yet?

Tony

Welcome to the club Dan!

Hi guys, havent been on in a while, been playing with my beast lol. I have some pics of it but not quite sure how to put them up on here, a little help? :help:

Hi guys, havent been on in a while, been playing with my beast lol. I have some pics of it but not quite sure how to put them up on here, a little help?  :help:

Upload them to some webspace amd just link them from here.

dont know if its just my computer being silly again, or are those pictures all the same???

Welcome btw

Rich

oh well i dont know whats going on there then i eddited it so theres a different one there now. Can someone tell me how to put the pic up with the post insted of having a link?

when you go to add reply click the IMG tab above where your writing,and a little pop up should come up, paste the adress url of the pic into it and click ok and it should come up with the url and %7Boption%7D either side of it, then when you click add reply it should bring up your pic in the post.

Rich.