Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rock Band Playing Bristol

richysupra

hi everyone just thought id let anyone know that my band The Revolutions will be playing in on stage outside the hard rock cafe in bristol on sat 20th during the day, if ya fancy seeing a band were a rock band not like the crap rock thats classes temselves as rock

you can check us out on http://www.therevolutions.com

we also need votes to get our band in the top 10 in the best bands in the uk so if you would all be so kind as to vote we will be really greatful cheers fello toyota owners :thumbsup:

heres the link to vote cheers...rich

http://www.ukbands.net/user.php?op=add_buddy&id=3643

cheers mate it took us a while b4 we finished it always good when our guitarists are web designers eh lol always helps hope u liked the music also

well its confirmed for 2morrow playing in bristol at 2pm in the main street outside the hard rock cafe so were gonna travel up about 11ish maybe ill see some of you there if ya do come come say hiooo so i can finally meet some of my fello toc owners :thumbsup:

ROCK 'EM DEAD :thumbsup:

well ya know ill try my best ill let ya all know 2morrow night weni get back how it all went or not lol :eek:

ROCK 'EM DEAD :thumbsup:

well ya know ill try my best ill let ya all know 2morrow night weni get back how it all went or not lol :eek:

If this music Snapper was in the area then "I would make y'all famous"

Bit far for me the 'moro though..........

:thumbsup: well guys and gals ive just got home from the bristol gig what a day its been, we were up there by 11am found out that it was the same day as the bristol biker show which i was happy about hee hee, played outside the hard rock cafe just before 2pm, we went down so well the manager asked us to stay on the rest of the day and play again in the night, we ad free drinks coke for me as i was driving but we had free meals also ;) was a long day mind but well worth it as we are now mates with the owner and gonna go back again to play there, bristol is nuts on a sat night ur all ***** heads but a great laugh we will come rock you again very soon.... there we go i promised id update you all on how it went see you all soon

We will have to get you guys and Rookey's band together and have a mini TOC festival.

If you ever need a decent sound engineer give me a shout ;) Been a professional touring/live engineer for over 14 years now. Took a 10 month career break last year and am now back in full force. Be warned: current comitments take up a lot of time. Out of all the band's Rookey's comes first. And I don't do free-bees :P :D

yeah sounds like a great plan no probs ;) and thnx for the offer for the sound might take ya up on that sometime :thumbsup: