Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phat Exhaust?

tim_mabin

Hi everyone,

need a nice sounding exhaust for my phase 1, 1.3l gls. Anyone got any recommendations for one that won't destroy my bank account?

Still waitin 4 induction kit to get here from japan :angry: . Spoilers going on tommorow at toyota tho. Pix soon.

Cheers

Like the banners mate, super arty farty! :thumbsup:

Every Jap exhaust will kill your bank account but its worth it imo! :D

Like the banners mate, super arty farty! :thumbsup:

Every Jap exhaust will kill your bank account but its worth it imo! :D

is that why youv got one? :D

Children, behave! :P

If you're wanting a proper Jap exhaust, you have to expect to pay megabucks. Other people have gone for the Powerflow approach, and got a full cat back system made for about 350 quid. Which is what a decent Jap back box would cost you.

And your banners look class too :thumbsup:

as said already !Removed!, but its not as cheap as other options, however u do pay for what u get, ive got a fujitusbo exhaust, combined with an envy high flow sports cat and mid section, for these 3 i paid around £500 i believe.. but worth every penny in my mind

talk to kevin at envy performance.. and you can discuss ur options with him if you find these little pricey then try powerflow!

have you got HIDs? looks like it in the banners.

Nah m8 they're four grouped up L.E.Ds. Look ace on a yaris cause of the clear headlights. :D

Cheers for the answers guys. Have heard alot of bad stuff about powerflow. Anyone here got one?

off topic ..

buy ""its thunder grey NOT SILVER"

rofl @chuck hehehehehe

so true ... ppl say my tpot and goes "ahhh silver.. nice color"...

NOT SILVER!

Speaking of exhausts - anyone see Top gear the other night about the proposed law on noise levels of car and bike exhausts?

I have a powerflow cat back system and there's nothing wrong with it.

It all depends on what powerflow dealers you go to, some do a crap job and others do great jobs. The 2 I know of that do good jobs is powerflow in Deeside and Top gear (not sure which one, I think there's 2).

Speaking of exhausts - anyone see Top gear the other night about the proposed law on noise levels of car and bike exhausts?

yes i did, im sure they only stated it was for bikes, but in all fairness if they pass a law for bikes it wont be long for it to be applied to cars aswell

i cringed by the way, better not, i like how mine sounds, they can take my tints, and my num plate, but %$( off and leave my exhaust alone :lol:

I still like the Canadian idea.

Speed camera's abolished as they infringed on human rights, for fining people for making a mistake....

:D

that 'headlight shot' looks extremely similar to shot i remeber from... vmail...

lol

quite arty though!

id say save up and get a fujibo zorst from ENVY! see envys own section on the bottom of the forum list

its a work of art!

I still like the Canadian idea.

Speed camera's abolished as they infringed on human rights, for fining people for making a mistake....

:D

in canada they still set up mobile cameras though mate :ph34r:

There is already a limit on car exhausts,

it's 98 decibels (or somewhere near)

• 4 weeks later...
that 'headlight shot' looks extremely similar to shot i remeber from... vmail...

lol

quite arty though!

id say save up and get a fujibo zorst from ENVY! see envys own section on the bottom of the forum list

its a work of art!

dont you just love those lights

I've got a powerflow on my chavmobile, sounds very bassy in the low revs, sounds nice, it was £150 at the powerflow place in Exeter. :P

I take it it's just the back box, or you know someone there

any pics

is a Duplex Cat back exhuast avialbale for the T sport? would really like one, deffo going to get an exhuast after i get my T sport lowered :)

also if a lot of you dont know, if you get rid of your cats and dont replace them with sports cats, you can get fined something silly like 900 pounds! in spot checks by the VASO or something i think.