Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mk4 Supra Manual 95m White

Leeky

Lee, in all honesty, its probably down to a very tough market, rather than the car...

It seems cars are just not selling, whether private or trade - people are cutting back on spending, and cars are the first luxuary that goes...

If your patient im sure youll find a buyer - its a lovely car mate...

Thanks man, yeah its tough out there at the moment.

I had to drop the Lucida quite a bit to sell her, still made a nice profit on her though ;)

Problem is im itching for some new wheels and need to sell my supra before i can move on :( :crybaby:

Someone please take it :lol:

Lee, in all honesty, its probably down to a very tough market, rather than the car...

It seems cars are just not selling, whether private or trade - people are cutting back on spending, and cars are the first luxuary that goes...

like cars are a luxury, food water electricity are luxury, but can do without depending how wasteful local restaurants pubs are etc cars are a necessity, thats why i have three :P

like cars are a luxury, food water electricity are luxury, but can do without depending how wasteful local restaurants pubs are etc cars are a necessity, thats why i have three :P

Stop drinking dude its only 2pm :lol: ;) btw when you gonna post up your new motor? ;) I need people to know what a legend i am :lol::thumbsup:

Judging by what you have done with it im expecting you are after a bit more than they would usually be worth. Dunno what the age/miles of your car are but for a 97 1.4 with under 70k i'd only give you the book price of £1k :unsure:

what would you part ex me?

your Yaris plus £1500 for my supra ;)

Which im sure you wouldnt be interested in :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links