Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Exhaust Noise Level Law

Gnome

What do you think to the propsed law?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think to the propsed law?

• I Think it's a good idea
    • I think's it's a bad idea
    • Won't make it to law

dont think it will ever become law.

I also think - that whilst I am in favour of the principle - its not something we need new legislation for.

Why not also apply the principle to the idiots who think you want to listen to their (invariably embarrasing *******) music.

Driving around with a stupidly loud exhaust, and a stereo loud enough to make MY wndows vibrate is simply anti social behaviour - and there is legislation for that.

As with a lot of things - we dont need NEW legislation to deal with these morons.

We need people to actually enforce the existing legislation.

Now i agree with that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

and i agree with both of you :D

When are they going to get on the real issues etc!

Im sure that there's more important issues than the loudness of car exhausts!

Stupid stupid people!

Plus how are they going to enforce this........the police like to sit on there a :censor: s all day and let the speed cameras do all the work!

Are they actually going to have to DO some WORK......cant see that happening then ;) !

dont think it will ever become law.

I also think - that whilst I am in favour of the principle - its not something we need new legislation for.

Why not also apply the principle to the idiots who think you want to listen to their (invariably embarrasing *******) music.

Driving around with a stupidly loud exhaust, and a stereo loud enough to make MY wndows vibrate is simply anti social behaviour - and there is legislation for that.

As with a lot of things - we dont need NEW legislation to deal with these morons.

We need people to actually enforce the existing legislation.

Now i agree with that :thumbsup:

jerry!!

and i agree with both of you :D

and i agree with all 3 of you. :D

it shouldnt be made law, but it probably will, even if many people object, because this will be yet another way of police state control that this disgraceful government appear to be proposing, and more importantly another attack at the british motorist.

ive heard there will be new GATSO type cameras, that will listen for loud exhausts, and take a picture...

theres talk they may just encorporate them into current gatsos etc.....so not only will you get done for speeding, but also for a loud exhaust, as a step on for this, theres questions as to see if they can also fine you for wearing baseball caps...using the same technology

ive heard there will be new GATSO type cameras, that will listen for loud exhausts, and take a picture...

theres talk they may just encorporate them into current gatsos etc.....so not only will you get done for speeding, but also for a loud exhaust, as a step on for this, theres questions as to see if they can also fine you for wearing baseball caps...using the same technology

:thumbsup:

you can get done for wearing baseball caps? lol talk about tight

I think we need to address that the current gatsos might be binned after the home office report thingie.

Not to mention that if i saw a sound sensing gatso i would do 20mph in 5th gear and hey presto silent exhuast

Exactly.

Lol - you'd just coast past it....

:D

hmm, porche GT style exhuast actuators, grandma quiet, flick a switch, phwoar! :drool:

One question.... who were those 33% of the population that voted that big eared :censor: back in again? I despair :(

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links