Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking To Buy A Toyota Supra Tt 6 Speed

1995 Toyota Carina E GTi 177Bhp

Hey all, i am currently driveing a rare carina gti which is very powerful. but you cant really mod a n/a engine. i always wants a tt supra so coud someone point me in the right direction to a supra. which ones is the best. is there a diffreance in the engine between a 1993 one and a 1998 one? all help needed.

Dude.. your in for a mega shock when you get in a supra TT if you think 177 bhp is powerfull!!!!!

Use the search button, this question has been answered countless times :D

On last time from the top :lol:

93 onwards you can have either the import TT which officially has 280bhp or the uk spec car which has 326bhp.

from 97 onwards the imports got vvti which increased the torque.

UK Car is the very top of the range and no other supra has the power or the toys.

BUT the downside is they are rare and the 6 speed manuals are almost impossible to get hold of in good condition with less than 100k on the clock.

Also UK cars are a lot heavier than the imports, so even though the imports have slightly less power they are pretty much identical on 0-60 etc.

I would say if you want a super powerful car with all the comfort and toys of a lexus then get a uk spec car.

If you want to do track days and modify/race it then get an import :thumbsup:

ONLY Gold (Paying) members are allowed to advertise on these forums.

You need to remove the advert from your signature :rolleyes:......or pay for your Gold Membership

How much would you be willing to pay for an import supra TT???

I may have one for sale :)

• 1 month later...
On last time from the top  :lol:

If you want the very best , buy mine a very rare GZ all the bells & whistles, plus uprated brakes plus 400 plus hp plus Veilside Shark body, absolutely gogeous

93 onwards you can have either the import TT which officially has 280bhp or the uk spec car which has 326bhp.

from 97 onwards the imports got vvti which increased the torque.

UK Car is the very top of the range and no other supra has the power or the toys.

BUT the downside is they are rare and the 6 speed manuals are almost impossible to get hold of in good condition with less than 100k on the clock.

Also UK cars are a lot heavier than the imports, so even though the imports have slightly less power they are pretty much identical on 0-60 etc.

I would say if you want a super powerful car with all the comfort and toys of a lexus then get a uk spec car.

If you want to do track days and modify/race it then get an import  :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links