Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

So How Lucky Am I?

jerry phipps

Hi everyone

I'm sure you have all seen the news with the plane crash? Helios airlines fly's out to Cyprus. And just think 6 weeks back i was on that plane :eek: The more i think about it the more i think Jesus.

I remember being on the plane and everyone complaining about how cold the planes was. I thought big wimps. I'm not saying it's the same plane but it could have been the plane. It kinda freaks me out to think it could have been me.

I mean fancy losing cabin pressure and everyone freezing to death. Now thats ruff.

And top that off remember the boxing day disaster in the India ocean. Well just think i was out in the Maldives 3 months back and that was effected and some of the islands are now under water washed away gone forever.

I've got to say lady luck is watching over me i think. It's scary to think one minute you are safe and sound and then another minute something terrible could happen to you.

It's made me think how precious life is. Basically I'm going to live life to the max. I'm not going to put anything off. If i want to do something i will do it as you never know whats going to happen to you tomorrow :thumbsup:

jerry!!

I know its a bit morbid, but it just wasnt your time Jerry!

Sometimes its really hard to think "what if's" and when something like this happens, you think more about life and how precious it is.

I feel so sorry for the families of those who died on that plane, I got so upset earlier when I found out a lot of the passengers were children and no-one survived. My heart goes out to them all at the moment.....

Life is there fore living, not wondering "what if" - like you say Jerry, you never know whats around the corner and I'm a big believer in fate, and when your times up, its up, but you've gotta enjoy life while it lasts :thumbsup:

scary indeed - must be a mindubik mate.

Basically I'm going to live life to the max. I'm not going to put anything off. If i want to do something i will do it as you never know whats going to happen to you tomorrow 

but - what if this new "live life to the max" attitude leads to the same situation?

Wonder if there was someone on the place who had a near miss recently, and thought the same as you "ubik it - live life to the max. Screw it! I'm off to Greece - you only live once".

I think you are right there. When your times up it's up. But hey all those young children on that plane. What a waste of life. Once they recover the black box. They will find out for sure what really happened :yes:

jerry!!

I totaly agree with you DM.. when its your time, its your time.

scary indeed - must be a mindubik mate.
Basically I'm going to live life to the max. I'm not going to put anything off. If i want to do something i will do it as you never know whats going to happen to you tomorrow 

but - what if this new "live life to the max" attitude leads to the same situation?

Wonder if there was someone on the place who had a near miss recently, and thought the same as you "ubik it - live life to the max. Screw it! I'm off to Greece - you only live once".

Now that is so true. who knows. But hey we just cant sit around and worry about stuff like this. You've got to carry on and enjoy life.

jerry!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links