Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bored With My Gt4

GT4 BOOSTER

its a fine beast ,am i used to its power ? maybe time to move on , my ***** is used to it now , do i sell it and go for more bhp elsewhere or mod the engine for more bhp ???

:D havnt tried the gt4 myself had atest drive in a couple but the lack of a boot put me off.

the only way i would go now is the celicas BIG brother

SUPRA

thats my opinion for what its worth

yes still stock , was thinking manual boost controller and gauge

yes still stock , was thinking manual boost controller and gauge

thats how it all starts :yes: , then you get the induction kit, keep upping the boost to 1.2 bar and hit on 320ish bhp :drool:

once you get bored of that, de-cat and exhaust to let things flow better, go for HKS if you want a quiet system even tho they cos a fair bit it's worth it.

then the list can go on.

just think, fensports ST205 might be 600bhp but the car they go for the shopping in is pushing the boundries of 700 :thumbsup: :!Removed!:

greddy boost controller in the brain cogs at the moment .i have a trd panel filter in - which did make good top end gains. 300 odd bhp sounds good to me , should make me sit up and listen once more .possibly new boxer shorts required. :D

you should fit a mechanical relief valve to crank up the boost and disconnect the vsv, i wa bored wi mine but that made all the difference and it only cost me about £60 :D

i like the thought of being more in control at the flick of a switch go back to stock boost , i also think the electronic ones are more trustworthy.no parts to stick ie- ballbearings and springs- 185 owners need to be carefull on 1.2 bar unless a steel head gasket is fitted , as is stock on the st205.

i like the thought of being more in control at the flick of a switch go back to stock boost , i also think the electronic ones are more trustworthy.no parts to stick ie- ballbearings and springs- 185 owners need to be carefull on 1.2 bar unless a steel head gasket is fitted , as is stock on the st205.

Good enough point about MBC`s fella. But if it goes up the swanney it`s only £25 squids down the drain. If the EBC goes belly up it`s lots of pennies. Although having said that i don`t think i`ve ever heard of a duff one. :unsure:

As for swapping... What else is there? Supra TT.Mitsi GTO? They`ll make you sit up when They try to swap ends.. Skyline. Scooby?? They`re like bums... Everyones got one. I think the ST205 is a pretty unique vehicle. Not THAT common. Highly tunable, !Removed! good looking.... Nah. Keep it dude. You knopw it makes sense. :thumbsup:

i would but you may not be able to control her power. :P

she could be known as hot gen s*x :lol:

the wife sits in passenger seat , so boot space isnt an issue.

well today i filled up with esso super unleaded and let rip a bit for a hundred miles ,after having my window tinted, having the rest done after my holiday to greece .its gonna look great and now im in lurv once more.

33450013.jpg

Hey you guys........ you should know me well enough by now....... I can handle any

thing thats fast. :yes: ;) A GT-4 is no problem. BUT I would need an auto :ph34r: