Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla 1.6 Gti 92

lemoncat

hi people..

i wonder if anyone can help me i'm looking for serial no's or pics of...

these few parts for my corolla 1.6 gti

coolant temp sensor

ignition amplifier

map sensor

the reason being i'm looking to replace them and have tracked down a car that's in bits..but the guy needs more info ect...myself i haven't a clue what they look like or where they are...after taking it in to garage these are the parts they told me i needed...can anyone help me out please...thanx :)

sorry i cant give you pictures (as i dont have the std items in my car. but the coolent temp sensor is located in the left hand side of the cylinder head (as you look at it) there are two one is green (coldstart timer) and one it black. if you go to any good motor factors you will be able to get a new one( reccomended)

the ignition amplifier (also known as the ignitor) is located on the bulkhead (LHS again i think) it is a fag packet sized silver box with five wires coming from it . it says ignitor on the label.

map sensor is again located on the bulkhead it will be a small sensor with a pipe leadin to the inlet manifold and a three wire plug. it will say somthing like vacume sensor on it.

hope this helps

sorry i cant give you pictures (as i dont have the std items in my car. but the  coolent temp sensor is located in the left hand side of the cylinder head (as you look at it) there are two one is green (coldstart timer) and one it black. if you go to any good motor factors you will be able to get a new one( reccomended)

the ignition amplifier (also known as the ignitor) is located on the bulkhead (LHS again i think) it is a !Removed! packet sized silver box with five wires coming from it . it says ignitor on the label.

map sensor is again located on the bulkhead it will be a small sensor with a pipe leadin to the inlet manifold and a three wire plug. it will say somthing like vacume sensor on it.

hope this helps

thanx a million dawesy...that helps me greatly :thumbsup:

hopefully now i can move forward....brilliant

i had the engine warning light coming on a lot especialy when turning right or coasting out of gear,,,but over the last couple of days i haven.t had the light on once it seems to have cured itself for now... :blink:

wierd hey...thanx again

might be worth checking wiring connections sounds like a dodgy wire or even an earth

thanx dawesy i will look into it...it could well be something along those lines...

maybe it's not as bad as first thought :)

bye the wy that's one hell of a ride you got :eek:

cheers bud.going to be a whole lot different when it hits the streets again