Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Southern Convoy To Jae

Fidgits

Okay, we are arranging a southern convoy up to JAE on the Friday.

Provisonal Route:

Leave Devizes (the Wharf Car Park) at 1pm

Aim to arrive around 12-30! The Wharf car park is signed up Wharf theatre as you enter Devizes. Its just past Wadworths brewery next to motorway tyres.

Up onto the M4

Meet Point M4/A34 Services ..

Exit time -> 2pm!

-> A34 -> Oxford

Meet Point A34 Peartree exchange..

Exit time -> 3pm

M40 -> A43 Meet Point Cherwell Valley Services M40

Meet Point M1 Northampton Services (J15a) ..

Exit time -> 5-30pm!!

M40 J15 -> Billing.

The members so far are:

LOC

Me

Mrs Mop

Bazza ............... meeting M1 Northampton serv

Tony H .............. meeting M1 Northampton serv

TOC

Rhaines............ meeting Oxford

Roadrunner

Badger

Scot ..................meeting oxford

YarisTpot

Ae111sr...................meeting m4/a34 services

If anyone wants to join us, let me know, the route can be modified to meet peoples requests.

So let me get this! we are going to oxford and turning back to london and then back up the m1 !!!

Don't get me wrong i like a good drive as much as the next guy (and girl sorry badger.) but that route is crazy! :blink::wacko:

If we meet in devizes as 1 it will be at least 1:30 if not later before we leave. which means by the time we get to M4/A34 services and oxford and then down to the M25 its gonna be at least 4:30 - 5 ish on a friday! if we are lucky enough to miss the trafic on the 25 we will hit it on the M1 ! this cruse up to JAE could rapidly turn in to a crawl ! :(

It would make more sense to carry on up the A34/M40/A43 and meet everyone else at the M1 j15a services.

Just my £0.02

It's a good plan.. I was just trying to 'catch' as many people as we could, please post this on LOC as well, therefore we can work from there......

Stay away from the Hemel section of the M1 in busy periods... it slows to a stop! especially on the northbound carriageway where the A414 merges.

It's a good plan.. I was just trying to 'catch' as many people as we could, please post this on TOC as well, therefore we can work from there......

??? It is posted on TOC, this is TOC, or am I very confused....

I meant LOC...

Anyway, the exit time from Devizes is 1pm.. aim to arrive between 12 and 12-30...

It would make more sense to carry on up the A34/M40/A43 and meet everyone else at the M1 j15a services.

That sounds more like it. It's almost the route I'll be taking - so I meet you guys somewhere en route.

THE ROUTE HAS BEEN MODIFIED...

We currently have 2 meet points that no-one is joining us at.. if you do not state your intentions, then these meet points will be deleted...

I think it would be helpful if you edited your first post to include who is meeting at each place.

I will be meeting at Devizes.

Think you should know that Luton services are not j15a, as that is the Northampton services (nowhere near Luton). :wacko:

Maybe you mean Toddington services (near Luton) which is between j11 & 12.

Best you turnoff for Billing at J15 (although you can use 15a, just a little further away)

I will join from the start please.... I do take it as its a long journey it will be taken with a little respect and not (in the past) a full on blat! ! !.... its just I wouldnt want to show you all up :P

Dan

I will join from the start please.... I do take it as its a long journey it will be taken with a little respect and not (in the past) a full on blat! ! !.... its just I wouldnt want to show you all up :P

Dan

Will you be okay getting to Devizes?

Or would you like to meet in Chippenham (just off M4 J17?)

I will be leading the convoy... so no-one will be getting a speeding ticket!

Dont mind mate, i will put either into the sat nav and off i go! windows down singing my little head off..... :lol:

Dan

Can you please remove me from the list as i will not beable to attend! :crybaby: :(

have just tried to put dates for JAE on my calendar and relised that i am already going away for a week starting on the 26th!

:censor: IT :censor: IT :censor: IT :censor: IT :censor: IT :censor: IT :censor: IT !

and I was really looking forward to my first proper meet!

Sorry guys! I will try and get to devizes and see you all before you leave.

Sorry to hear that buddy, am guessing it would be cheeky to ask if you can still get the tents then :lol:

I'll be joining at M4/A34 Services - look out for a silver AE111 Corolla SR- it will probably be the first time you've seen it because I haven't been to any other meets yet.

Right_rear_qtr_large.jpg

I know that this link is for people going up on friday but is anyone going up on saturday? :( :( im leaving sat morning coming up m25 m1 if anyone wants to come up with me and my mates :D

I'll be joining at M4/A34 Services - look out for a silver AE111 Corolla SR- it will probably be the first time you've seen it because I haven't been to any other meets yet.

No probs mate, try and be there at least 30 mins before the 'exit time', and just look for a Blue Is, Red MR2 & black celica together.. that will be us.

Forums

News

Membership