Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Formula Power

sup

i had it and found it no good at all :ffs: , i just bined it after 6 weeks

Is it just an octane booster than u put in your fuel or do u need to install it in some way?

It need to be installed between tank and engine i would imagine. I believe it increases the fuel's octane rating by having lead inside it? I have seen similar products and thats how they worked. But there was a reason lead was taken out of petrol, so why put it back in??? Cleaner ways to improve MPG, 4 example induction kit. :D Just my opinion.

Im not saying the above is the same as the other devices I have seen. Although there is one for the civic that looks identical but under a different name. Basically inside it has lead and this increases the octane rating of the fuel as it causes less "knocking" during combustion.

Cleaner ways to improve MPG, 4 example induction kit.

My mpg has dropped dramatically after fitting my induction kit, might be something to do with booting it everywhere to hear it! :D

Haha yeah thats the prob with an induction kit, u just end up driving in high revs all the time to hear it :thumbsup:

Cant wait till I get one and a aftermarket backbox should sound nice.

Talking of mpg since i have done more mway mileage mine has gone up sooooo much! Used 2 get an avg of abt 27-29mpg on the avg readout 4 mpg.......now I am upto 39.3mpg. To be fair I dont drive in high revs all the time now, might help!