Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1din Unit In 03 Cts Above Ashtray

montee

Man, that looks sweet :thumbsup:

I've been asked in the past if that was possible to do, but i never found anyone who's done it, until now.

I bet that took some work to do, can you do a series of pics of how you done it?

It's something i wanted to do, and still do, but with my lack of time, don't think i get round to it anytime soon though, but who knows... :lol:

Once again, good work and well done

:thumbsup:

I bet that took some work to do, can you do a series of pics of how you done it?

done some pics and stuck them in the gallery. Yea, took some time, back and forth, adjusting and testing - but it's worth it for sure!

I have to say, your install looks so cool :thumbsup:

My only downside, is when you come to sell your car on, if you know what i mean :(

That's something i've got to work out with my boot, when i come to sell mine :eek::lol:

that looks cool well impressive!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

My only downside, is when you come to sell your car on, if you know what i mean

yea... thot of that... as well as the fact that if i had some electrical complaint toyota might say its out of there hands - so thats why i bought a front console panel part (£129 plus delivery off ebay) to swap it out if needed - or when selling!