Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Do These Look Good?

mrtitty

Anyone got these fitted or they considered REALLY tacky?  Would prefer one made of metal rather than vinal.  Saw a one on a focus before and looked good.

ebay brakelight cover

Go for it matey! Theres no reason it should look tacky and if it does, just rip it off and throw it away! Couple of quids nothing is it really!

This has been covered many times before on these forums..............Try doing a search :thumbsup:

it does look good on a focus, but their brake light is larger than ours, so bare that in mind, theres may be clearer, but as pointed out, only couple of quid so if does look tacky sell on or just dump!

I had one.

Didn't last too long. Being only a sticker, I found it to be too flimsy, and it tore quite easily.

Also had to trim it a bit to get it in flush.

Removed mine in the end.

I ordered one yday actually, so hopefully get here soon. As everyone says it is cheap so worth a try :thumbsup: Could look good, could look awful! Each 2 their own

I know seveer/unaek has one amongst other people!

I think they look okay, not keen on having one myself but that's just my personal preference.

I think they look alright :thumbsup: might get one myself

I removed mine,

After a few months it lost its sticky-ness and started to peal away.

Also you do need to trim it to get it perfect.

This is what it looked like when it was on...

yaris_brake_decal_sml.jpg

I hope this helps

Also when I first looked at getting one, I thought that they just stick on the outside of the Yaris/Window :blink:

it does look good but if it only lasts for a bit then there not getting my money :P

I know seveer/unaek has one amongst other people!

Yeah, he definately has 1, he advised me on how to put mine on, I think it looks ok, probably wouldnt buy it now though (if I didnt already have it)

I have one and i think its looks good, although i would advise to get the plastic/metal one coz the sticker one is very fidley and you have to trim it to fit. :thumbsup:

I have one and i think its looks good, although i would advise to get the plastic/metal one coz the sticker one is very fidley and you have to trim it to fit.  :thumbsup:

Yeah, they are quite awkward to fit, but here is a useful thread about how to fit it I've never seen them in plastic or metal so if you see 1 & its easier to fit it might be a good idea to buy it

Haha got mine today and put it on......looks quite good actually :thumbsup: Well worth the money! Just hope it lasts tho

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links