Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Yaris On Television

Red Yaris 54

Just to let you know that my Yaris was filmed at JAE for a slot on Granada Men & Motors show "Used Car Roadshow"

They did a piece about Jap reliability and wanted a near standard Yaris to film alongside a Mazda and a Lexus IS 200

They have told me that the show is broadcast on Men & Motors next Monday night at 8.00 till 9.00 with repeats on Tuesday afternoon and later on in the week.

The show is based on this years JAE this week and features a nice looking Celica.

Presenters are Penny Mallory and Jason Dawe.

Filming took nearly 2 hours but I expect my Yaris will only have a few miutes airtime if I am lucky........looked nice and shiny though :thumbsup:

Hope they show the TOC sticker :D

Just to let you know that my Yaris was filmed at JAE for a slot on Granada Men & Motors show "Used Car Roadshow"

They did a piece about Jap reliability and wanted a near standard Yaris to film alongside a Mazda and a Lexus IS 200

They have told me that the show is broadcast on Men & Motors next Monday night at 8.00 till 9.00 with repeats on Tuesday afternoon and later on in the week.

The show is based on this years JAE this week and features a nice looking Celica.

Presenters are Penny Mallory and Jason Dawe.

Filming took nearly 2 hours but I expect my Yaris will only have a few miutes airtime if I am lucky........looked nice and shiny though :thumbsup:

Hope they show the TOC sticker :D

Cant wait :thumbsup:

Nice one steve :D

i do remember them dragging you away at JAE :lol:

You wont be able to do your shopping without signing autographs next week!

I thought youd pull a fit lass, but as it turned out she was looking at the car...

Ahh well :P

Had a phone call from same fit blond lass this evening :P :ph34r:

Just to remind you all that "Tonights the Night"

Granada Men & Motors at 8:00 till 9:00

I'll be watching all the other cars at this years JAE as well as my Yaris :ph34r:

WAHOO THATS MY 1000th POST ON THIS MOMENTEOUS OCCASION :D :lol:

I'll be watching all the other cars at this years JAE as well as my Yaris :ph34r:

WAHOO THATS MY 1000th POST ON THIS MOMENTEOUS OCCASION :D  :lol:

To keep this post at the top and also to congratulate you on your 1000th post :P

WAHOO THATS MY 1000th POST ON THIS MOMENTEOUS OCCASION :D  :lol:

To keep this post at the top and also to congratulate you on your 1000th post :P

Thanks ЪV€, I am getting the recorder warmed up now ;)

I've got it in the planner Steve - am I right in thinking its the programme about the used cars, because thats all I could find tonight at 8pm on Men and Motors.....

The alarm on my phone has just gone off, I was going to bump this thread to the top but I was beaten to it.

I've got it as being on ITV1, DA

Edit: Hang on, I've just checked the TV guide & it says Airline is on ITV1 at 8 :ffs: , I've only recently got digital & I'm not sure if I've got Men & Motors, any1 know what the channel number is?

Edit 2: Found it! Channel 286

Isnt she a little peach Steve! :D :D

WOW - beginning bit and everything - your cars a star! :D :D

And the Carlo Blue looks excellent on the TV! Like its made for the big screen!

Congratulations Steve, I was hoping to see more tbh but you can't argue with that 1 bit

Wow..............didn't it look shiney? :)

I'll have to speak to Jason Dawe for sitting on the bonnet and tapping the bodywork though ;) ;)

Em you are right the Carlo Blue realy looks good on television.....but better in the flesh.

Sorry that they made us all wait till the end of the programme..........but I honestly didn't know how much of what they filmed they were going to show.

I've got it on DVD for posterity and may try to get some still captures from it.

Thanks all for watching.........its really made my day :ph34r: