Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris Track Day!

zebidi

Anyone interesed in a track day if i can get one organised? we could have a little version of the yaris cup at silverstone. :) names please:

1.Zebidi

poss, but all depends on,

- When

- Price

think ull need bit more info to get others interested

poss, but all depends on,

- When

- Price

think ull need bit more info to get others interested

agreed, even if u cant get definate, say rough details at least bud

Jay

Not me, but would come and watch depending on location etc etc

Although we've already had a track day back in June at Bruntingthorpe, Earpl was the only Yaris though.....

and most track day insurances wont allow racing - they spread you out for leaving the pits, and have specific overtaking rules to avoid any wheel-to-wheel racing.

I doubt many people would want to risk there only form of transport. :crybaby:

exactly.. if u want one it might be worth opening it up to all the forum not just yaris, as ud gen get more interested.. but as pointed out, theres only just been one !

I'm looking at silverstone, grand prix circuit. I just sent them an email asking for their reccomendations, services and facilities that we will be able to access.

I will post onto here when I get the details. I'm hoping that a mass booking will be cheaper, says on trackdays.co.uk that £95 will do it in november the 13th (sunday)

If mass booking is cheaper im hoping to use any extra money that we can get together for food prizes and other little extras. Definitley something I'd like to do.

Will keep updating.

Thanks for the interests guys! :group-cuddles:

Names so far are:

1. zebidi

2. chuck04

3. jaydh

4. earpl

5. macca.17

6. knightrider

7. clarky

Hope we can make this happen! :group-cuddles:

is there a 1 litre race?? :D  :D

i cant see why not :P

especially with yours being 300bhp :ph34r:

300bhp?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

joke from another post

they have not emailed me back yet. i shall double my efforts and call them tomorrow. :D

good lad, keeping ****** them off until they take notice

Jay

If you stuck it up in generals mate, i'm sure you would probably get alot more intrest in it, you'd need to open to it for more than Yarii though (yes, i know it's a Yaris 'Cup' thing but you could still do your own competition on the day for quickest times etc) and maybe be able to get closer to 6k

its 6k for off peak period. blimey. I'm gonne try another track, not silverstone.

You will find that hireing any reputable track with marshalls and safety cover is going to be expensive.

Why not try one of the "Track Day" companies that sometimes offer timed circuits on airfields.

TOC held a "Track Attack Day" at Bruntingthorpe airfield last May.

It was a terrific day out and cost around £100 to take your car on the circuit marked out on the airfield with loads of runout areas so that those who lost control did not come to too much grief.

The organisers provided marshalls/fire cover/ full driver briefing and control and spectators were allowed at £5 each.

Do a search on "Bruntingthorpe" on these forums for some great pictures.