Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Dates For Reading Meetups?

MIP

I wanna start going to these reading meets, see the people and the cars. :thumbsup: Don't know if my celica will look out of place totally stock (for now).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jay dh

• LORD_ED

• Flamby

• MIP

Top Posters In This Topic

Usually the 3rd Tuesday of each month :thumbsup:

u just missed it mate, and ur car will only look aoutof place if it aint jap/ or u have ur fog lights on

I would like to go to these meets too. I went to comet once with the mrs to take something back and I saw the meet going on in the car park and took a quick walk about but did not speak to anyone. Loads of nice cars there though however I did not see any celicas, just loads of honda's.

Will put it in the diary and hopefully some of you will be there.

• 2 weeks later...
Usually the 3rd Tuesday of each month  :thumbsup:

Hay Leeky, does that mean 20th September is the next meet at majesy?

Alright, so this is not next week but the week after on 20th... So where abouts exactly is it? (and what time?) A postcode would be handy. Never been out to meet a random bunch of people from t'internet. Oh well, branch out, live dangerously!, etc. My flatmate's just got a brand new mx5 so I'll see if he fancies coming along, or whether he's too hacked off with the 'hairdressers car'* comments to bother. :)

*nippy though, on par with the celica

Heya people, just thought I would add my question to this :)

so is the reading meet part of the big jap car meet by madjeski or is it one just for TOC?

Look forward to meeting you all at the next one :thumbsup:

Dan

Hiya,

Yep the Reading Meet is the Jap car one by Madjeski Stadium. The closest postcode I could find is this one; RG2 0QG.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Caz.

Hiya,

Yep the Reading Meet is the Jap car one by Madjeski Stadium. The closest postcode I could find is this one; RG2 0QG.

Hope that helps :thumbsup:

Caz.

cheers for the info :) Look forward to it :thumbsup:

So if i'm coming from the south it's just up the A33, past the footie ground then next left? :unsure:

thats it!

turn in between McDonalds and KFC to gain access to the site..

Yep thats the one - you won't be able to miss it Ken :)

Basically it is a car park meet and chat, sometimes a group of us go to the pub after for some bevvies. Generally a good turn out too :thumbsup:

Forums

News

Membership