Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Whats The Dates For Reading Meetups?

MIP

Remember to turn left at the car park micro-roundabout ... don't do what I did and turn right into the wrong side of the car park, and then think well this is a pretty tiny meet, is that it :D

Paul.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jay dh

• LORD_ED

• Flamby

• MIP

Top Posters In This Topic

could i swap mobile numbers with someone who is going in case i cant find the exact place?

please pm me

thanks

could i swap mobile numbers with someone who is going in case i cant find the exact place?

please pm me

thanks

im going jay, first time. i dunno what to do lol. yaris gotta stick together! :group-cuddles:

I think whatever happens we are going to still be meeting anyway.

Why doesnt it move to the Hobby craft car park? thats where it went last time the football was on :blink:

Def (guy who organises it) needs a kick up the rear for not moving it and just cancelling it :angry:

thats a shame, was looking forward to it.

• 2 weeks later...

yeah will be there for that.

Slightly off topic but cool you have a glanza !!! I really want to have a look around one of them as i have a friend who raves about them but I have never seen one properly, they seem very rare... good exclusive car :thumbsup:

yeah i will try make it to the next meet, havent been for like years lol.

But thanks for the compliment of my car :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

I have heard on another forum that it is cancelled due to football again? anyone know any different?

edit: well I just checked and reading are playing hull in hull.... so Im confused now :blink: under 21's playing or rugby or something?

I have heard on another forum that it is cancelled due to football again? anyone know any different?

edit: well I just checked and reading are playing hull in hull.... so Im confused now  :blink:  under 21's playing or rugby or something?

is this true?

still don't know... just going by what I've read on another forum.

Just spoken to a hardcore reading fc fan,and he seems to think thats theres nothing happening @ the majeski staduim.So im puzzled ! :wacko:

Forums

News

Membership