Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Whats The Dates For Reading Meetups?

MIP

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jay dh

• LORD_ED

• Flamby

• MIP

Top Posters In This Topic

I live in Reading and I have not heard of any match being played down there tonight.

I really want to come tonight as I was gonna go last month but couldn't but I have a 4 year anniversary tonight so I will be castrated by the Mrs if I don't take her out. She has already refered to my celica as my mistress as I am always tending to her so I think I will not be there tonight, let me know how it went tonight as I am sure there is no football tonight.

only jsut read this, thats a shame, readings not too far from me, would have been nice to come down and meet some of you lot

Oh well..next month it is then :) - least i'll have a car for that one :lol:

Did anyone attempt to go last night? I could not make it. If so was there a decent turn out?

Did anyone attempt to go last night? I could not make it. If so was there a decent turn out?

I past it whilst droppin' me mate @ work and didnt seem much going on... There was a few Toyota's in the pizza hut car park but no big turn out...So i rolled a doobie and went on my way..Plus the weather was pants so i dont blame anyone not wantin to stand out in the rain...

Bob

yeah the rain put me off :( hopefully be better next time

Ditto....

Plus I gforgot it was on and by the time I had remembered I had been in the pub fora while :D

When and wherebouts in Reading are these meetups? I might pop down with my mate.

See the first post and all will be revealed ;)

• 1 month later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership