Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gt4 :(

Tom.B

Well firstly thanks for all the help Dak. The GT4 I was going to buy just bit the dust :crybaby: . Was a minter too FSH etc only 2 owners and very very well looked after. The guy was still driving it till my loan for it came through..he phoned today with bad news some stroker in a vectra on his mobile decided to shunt it down the A38...im lost for words at the moment and well well annoyed

OHHHHHH Tom, Buggeration and pooheads. Sorry to hear that mate. But it wasnt meant to be soooooo you will have to wait that little bit longer. And anyway KITT and I luves ya. :group-cuddles:

:ffs: :ffs: !Removed! hell. Really sorry to hear that Tom. :ffs: :ffs: You must be gutted. Hope you can find another thats as good. Small compensation i know. But they are out there.

Chin up though bud, Hopefully an even better one will turn up. :)

poor lad deprived of his dream. shucks , 1 day tom lad 1 day.

ouch ... but they do say "whats for you won`t go by you " ... so by that reckoning theres an even better one lurking about... keep trying ... it`s worth it :group-cuddles:

Cheers matey but im after a Gen 5. Was looking at the gen 6s but might leave them till late on next year. I was going the skyline route or FTO etc but decided to stick with the hallowed Toyota......plus Id miss you guys wayyyyyyy too much!!!

Yeah thanks all hopefully one will turn up im going to leave it for a bit and give some much needed TLC to my GTI :group-cuddles: