Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Headunit Display Question

K19NE G

When you're playing a CD for example the MPG display keeps popping up even though I press the display button to shw the CD functions. Same when I'm in the radio tuner.... Is there any way of turning it on and off when I want? The last thing I want to be looking at is my MPG!!!!

I thought you have to push the AM/FM button than its away

should'nt do that i never have the mpg dispay come on unless i put it up myself. can't really say why yours is doing that. i press cd or am/fm and it stays there :blink:

Another little annoying 'flaw' on my car then!!! It has to go back to Toyota on Wednesday to get the dash centre console replaced because they damaged it before, so maybe I'll get them to have a look at it then....

just push the AM/FM Button than it must be away

just push the AM/FM Button than it must be away

Okay, I'll try it when I get home.... but what do I do when I'm already in AM/FM!!?? Won't it just change the bandwidth???

Try it and you will see , because i don,t have the original headunit removed and put my Pioneer in it :thumbsup:

Right, when you have the CD player going and the mpg display pops up, if you press the CD button again (rather than the display button) then the display does indeed return to the CD text, so well done G6R!!! :)

Right, when you have the CD player going and the mpg display pops up, if you press the CD button again (rather than the display button) then the display does indeed return to the CD text, so well done G6R!!! :)

Youre welcome :thumbsup: