Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Website About My Car

knowlson

hi,

After buying web space a year ago I have only just set it up :D :D just uploaded some pictures of my car going to add as much content on the ae111 as I can. Its only a start but any veiws would be great :D :D

my website

there is a link to corolla just click on it

Cheers :thumbsup:

Yea very nice site I like the style :thumbsup:,

also like you're Rolla but maybe you should sell me those wheels....( :D :P )

Yea, never considered my car with motorsport styley wheels until the Jap Seo pics I posted...

yeah saw that picture top :thumbsup: . Ive allways been a fan of the motorsport styley since I had my 106 rallye with white steel wheels :D :D

since I had my 106 rallye with white steel wheels :D :D

Cool, I looked into getting a Raylle a few years ago, either that or a XSi or Quiksilver, Raylle is better though i think, at the time i really wanted leccy windows and stuff so decided against it....seems silly now! :lol:

hi,

After buying web space a year ago I have only just set it up :D  :D  just uploaded some pictures of my car going to add as much content on the ae111 as I can. Its only a start but any veiws would be great :D  :D

my website

there is a link to corolla just click on it

Cheers :thumbsup:

Hi Andy, Good to see you you've got your website up. Some nice pics there - Still like to see the 4A-GZE in the Corolla as well though :thumbsup::thumbsup:

There's also a PM for you

soon there coming just need to get it looking good :D :D if I get a chance tomorrow Ill got down the garage and get some more pictures!!

Very nice site, I love the way it's like out and like the colour scheme, nice one....

If you wanted a picky view....

My Corolla page:

"Here is my corolla I brought this car in january 2000 and..." shouldn't that be bought ?

and why does out party's link to the WRC Corolla....

And of course the biggest problem with it no link to TOC :lol::lol::lol:

Superb site mate nice one...

Hi Ryan - give the guy a chance - he's still working on the car - can't do it all at once ;) and I'm sure the TOC link will show very soon :P

Hi Ryan - give the guy a chance - he's still working on the car - can't do it all at once ;) and I'm sure the TOC link will show very soon :P

which is why I said superb site, nice one :P

Very nice site, I love the way it's like out and like the colour scheme, nice one....

If you wanted a picky view....

My Corolla page:

"Here is my corolla I brought this car in january 2000 and..." shouldn't that be bought ?

and why does out party's link to the WRC Corolla....

And of course the biggest problem with it no link to TOC :lol::lol::lol:

Superb site mate nice one...

"Here is my corolla I brought this car in january 2000 and..." shouldn't that be bought ? changed :thumbsup:

be picky I would prefer you to say it looks :censor: then not say anything at all :lol:

fixed the link on the wrc cheers must have messed up there

and have added the link to TOC :D :D

Cheers for the comments

LOL OK then then, superb site, all a'ok except need a mailto: link for email of the main page as it currently doesn't work :)

Fancy doing em a page, I should be able to host it soon lol

Yup, especially with these two exmaples...

<a href ="mailto:test@somewhere>">email with comment</a>

<a href="mailto:test@somewhere?subject=Test subject">email with default subject</a>

To add a standard comment or subject line so you know it's come from your website :D

Hi knowlson

Great site love the way that you have set it out :thumbsup: Thats what i would love to do one day any tips on hope to go about it?

jerry!!

Great site love the way that you have set it out Thats what i would love to do one day any tips on hope to go about it?

Hi jerry,

I used dreamweaver MX and its set out in tables. I have a template you could use :D :D

:lol: added some pics of my mates g6r have a look its turning into the black ae111 site :lol:

www.knowlson.com