Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any One Know What This Is?


Recommended Posts

i beleive it is a one way valve for the dump valve. as it will cause an airleak best to get it sorted. i think its the same as fitted to an ST-205 so you should be able to get one from MR T or see if any one on IMOC has a spare

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...