Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Wheels + Tyres

Jones~32

I've been told that the correct offset for alloys on a G6R is 42mm to avoid rubbing.

But im not sure what the correct offset is for an AE102, can anybody help me please? :bookworm:

Thanks a lot :thumbsup:

Mike

It should be stamped or cast into the back of the wheel. If you have original wheels take one off and take a look for something that looks like ET 38 or ET 40. The number will be the offset.

i'm sure though, if i remember rightly that the standard offset on mine is ET38. i had a set of wheels with this offset fitted to my last one, and they caught at the back over large bumps. the set i have now are ET42, and don't. maybe if you ask, they'll let you try with both?

Thanks for the speedy reply guys :thumbsup:

I was just wondering what offset id need to get, do you think i could get a set of 17s on one of these?

also lookin at suspension kits, do you know any good places where i can get them from, places ive looked either dont list the car, or seem quite expensive...

Mike

if i can get 17's on mine, you must be able to on those :D im sure there used to be someone on here who had a red GXi with 17's on. maybe do a search?

if i can get 17's on mine, you must be able to on those  :D  im sure there used to be someone on here who had a red GXi with 17's on. maybe do a search?

Cheers, will do :thumbsup:

Mike

Really depends on the width of the rim you are putting on, as the offset will vary between 6.5J and 7J rims.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links