Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rossnova's Car....

ricomr2

Is in this months fast and modified out today, nice big feature with loads of pics and one of ross's ugly mug :D

Oh and there's a piccy of my car at the back of the mag at an Edinburgh cruise i went to last month!!

Worth checking out. :thumbsup:

Thanks guys!!

Ive have a few text messages from folks congratulating me on the feature.

Its a proud moment :thumbsup:

FAST & MODIFIED See it peering out on the right :D

Congrats Ross! Such a shame its going.....  :unsure:

I wish the car was going but ive not had any offers for it :crybaby:

Congrats Ross! Such a shame its going.....  :unsure:

I wish the car was going but ive not had any offers for it :crybaby:

You should have went to Dundee tonight... a guy was looking at mine.. talking to his friend, then appraoched me and asked if i was selling it. Told him about yours, and to get F&M.. also told him about TOC. :thumbsup:

Can anybody scan and send me the feature? I have a bit of a problem getting hold of car mags here, the only ones easy to get hold of are top gear, max power, redline and performance vw. PM me if you can ;) Much appreciated

Can anybody scan and send me the feature? I have a bit of a problem getting hold of car mags here, the only ones easy to get hold of are top gear, max power, redline and performance vw. PM me if you can ;) Much appreciated

I havent got a scanner but if you have a look on the link i put up for Fast & Modified they have a subscription offer.

You should have went to Dundee tonight... a guy was looking at mine.. talking to his friend, then appraoched me and asked if i was selling it. Told him about yours, and to get F&M.. also told him about TOC.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate. Did u give him my number?? & a price???

You should have went to Dundee tonight... a guy was looking at mine.. talking to his friend, then appraoched me and asked if i was selling it. Told him about yours, and to get F&M.. also told him about TOC.  :thumbsup:

Thanks Mate. Did u give him my number?? & a price???

Never thought of giving him your number.. told him what you were asking though.. but he did say he was goung to look on here, and get a copy of the mag. :thumbsup: (no :fingers crossed: so thumbs is best option :lol: