Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Did You Know This?

Calisto

I have just been looking in my Toyota Celica 89-93 manual and I have just found out that there is a GT-4 A. Which I am assuming stands for Automatic???? Anyone seen GT-4s in Auto :unsure: coz me wants one. :drool::drool:

I have just been looking in my Toyota Celica 89-93 manual and I have just found out that there is a GT-4 A. Which I am assuming stands for Automatic???? Anyone seen GT-4s in Auto :unsure:  coz me wants one. :drool:  :drool:

Sorry Ash.... No such beast. :(

:crybaby: ohhhh me is sooooo upset, but hey ho, guess I will just stick with KITT and Star :group-cuddles:

i think the A means ALL-TRACK :huh:

i do that :)

sorry Ash, the 'A' mearly means thats it's one of the origional wide bodied GT-Fours from JDM land

i do that :)

sorry Ash, the 'A' mearly means thats it's one of the origional wide bodied GT-Fours from JDM land

Ohhhhh poop. :crybaby::crybaby: but thanks for filling me in :thumbsup:

Yeah the "A" is the JDM widebody alright. Just personally I thank god that they didn't make any auto GT-Fours. I mean really... its a sports car... its meant to be driven! Not hitting you up Hot Gen 5. Toyota has been pretty good with their sports cars as far as that goes... no auto GT4'S, GTZ's, AE86's... all the cars I know and love :D they got a bit sappy later on with the Supra though :P

Yeah the "A" is the JDM widebody alright.  Just personally I thank god that they didn't make any auto GT-Fours.  I mean really... its a sports car... its meant to be driven!  Not hitting you up Hot Gen 5.  Toyota has been pretty good with their sports cars as far as that goes... no auto GT4'S, GTZ's, AE86's... all the cars I know and love  :D  they got a bit sappy later on with the Supra though :P

Lol Thanks for that, hehehehe KITT maybe an auto but she is very nippy. lol Just ask GIJoe he has an MR2 tubby (I think) :thumbsup:

lol GT-Four NZ the differance with the Supra is that the auto box actually makes for quicker 1/4 mile times ;)

LOL I saw this yesterday, not keen on the colour :unsure:

And convertable celicas seem to lack something ...now what was it :wacko: Oh I rememeber .....

Good looks and sex appeal :thumbsup: :shutit:

But apart from that its ok :lol:

just oki? i've seen the thing in real life, it is lovely! i'd take it for loads of bits but it'd be a shame to split it up, like you say tho, the colour is something of a love or hate situation.