Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Led's In Outer Air Vents

Griffyn

I wld rcmnd pc LED's....they do like 3 built into a bit of plastic which are bright. To do the two most middle air vents you take off the left and right heater controls and behind them are two screws.....undo these and remove heater controls. U can then access those two air vents.

The other air vents require you too take the whole dashboard off. Take off A pillars, remove Speakers grills in dash and the Speakers. 2 screws here remove these. Take out glovebox.....make sure Battery is off 4 2mins!!!! Then unplug airbag. There is a 6 headed screw thing (cant remember name is late so 4give me) here that needs removing to remove upper dash. Then you need too pull front off the speedo (just yank it semi-hard). Then shld b 4 screws and undo these to take speedo bit out. Now you need to undo two more screws to remove the whole of the upper dash. Now there are two tubes to take air from middle of dash to end. If u get a flatheaded screwdriver u can prise off the tubing to the back of the air vents. Now I stuck the LED's block just round the corner so u cant see the bulbs but the light boucnes off niccely! Then run a cable thru the tubing (ends near the other two air vents) so that the wires ended up right by the wiring for the middle air vents.

As i said outer two air vents are a mission! If u need any help then jst post a question here or pm me. But they do look damn cool!