Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Price

acemiko

Yeh that kit is lush :wacko::lol: May have a couple of issues fitting it on a T-sport though

And suspension seems like a good price, but there have been chepaer tte ones on eBay recently.

Its a good price for the kit.. but personally i wouldn't put that particular kit on MY car.. it's the Carcept Kit btw.

Not a lot of people like it.. but if you do then thats all that matters. :thumbsup: As for the price.. yes, its a good price.

For the price of the G-max springs.. why not get EIBACH PRO-KIT or Tien springs

Better quality.. and Jap :thumbsup:

i have gmax on mine, there ok, after a while there not great, not great if u have bumpy roads, there not great when u strip car either, dont hold shape very well i found rear sitting really high

dont do it, that kit is aweful :( and is it me or are they 206 rear lights?

Sorry i also dont like that kit m8. Good price tho...but if u like it thats the main thing! I am probably going to get this kit around xmas time and use my current rear spoiler as its my fav 1 (not the ts one).

product.AS-BOD-024.gif

Gd price 4 springs but are those 4 TS or 1.0/1.3L as if they are they wnt fit ur TS mate. Just ordered my springs and alloys....but worth getting springs.....every1 loves em :D

As stated the kit is a replica of the carcept, and it's a fairly good price as the normal kit retails about £750. The back bumper is nice but the front let's it down so don't bother getting it.

As you have a t-sport c-one and TRD do some nice bits for your car.

As for the springs Jap one's are better, like Tein or even Eibach or TTE, depends how low you want to go.

yeah there was TTE Springs on eBay last week but i got them for £77 which was nice - still to get them fitted tho! Just need the funds to do it roll on the 31st Aug!!

Sorry i also dont like that kit m8. Good price tho...but if u like it thats the main thing! I am probably going to get this kit around xmas time and use my current rear spoiler as its my fav 1 (not the ts one).

product.AS-BOD-024.gif

Gd price 4 springs but are those 4 TS or 1.0/1.3L as if they are they wnt fit ur TS mate. Just ordered my springs and alloys....but worth getting springs.....every1 loves em  :D

Really, really like this kit. Its the Ibherdesign k-19 kit if you didnt kno allready!

Gd price 4 springs but are those 4 TS or 1.0/1.3L as if they are they wnt fit ur TS mate.

I keep getting told any springs fit any model of Yaris! :thumbsup:

Save your money.

The list of Yaris owners de kitting their cars is growing by the day.

I may have to get the calculator out to see how much money has been wasted.

Save your money.

The list of Yaris owners de kitting their cars is growing by the day.

I may have to get the calculator out to see how much money has been wasted.

and the list of yaris owners is growing even faster, so your point is................... :lol: