Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is This For Real?

acemiko

yes.

it is 100% real.

that eBay seller really thinks people are moronic enough to fall for this bull ****.

Complete this well known phrase.

"If it sounds too good to be true it......"

yup these things have been around for ever, just like those little tubes of magnetic balls that you drop in your tank that that french guy was trying to sell at all the car shows, however.....

there may be a very tiny miniscule amount of something in it because the physics are correct, but i doubt it would be enough to make a noticeable improvement, lets face it, you get all your molecules perfectly aligned whilst suspended in the fuel, then it gets messed up as it flows through the rest of the pipe anyway !???

ive got something similar, got it from eBay for a few quid, cant say i really noticed a massive difference but ive not had any problems since fitting it and the milage is as good as ever :D

I've seen these being sold before on shopping channels, but they were under a different name though.

No idea if these work or not, but it does sound convincing though. I think the best way to find out is for someone to be the lab rat, try it and tell us all! :lol:

:thumbsup: