Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Embarrasing Moments

Tegan

Well i finally got the fiesta back on the road yesterday after jump starting it as it had been stood a while

Me and my mate took it out to give it a run-in and i was loving it - apart from it being oh so slow!!! (well the engine is getting replaced)

We were supposed to be going out for lunch so we decided that we'd go round maccy's drive through (as i couldnt switch the engine of incase it didnt come back on!)

we had to wait in the grill order spaces for our meals and we were there so long i did something stupid! I turned the ignition off without even thinking!

my mate just looked at me and then i realised what id done! I prayed to the car gods that it would start again but nope it didnt :crybaby:

i had to suffer the embarresment of telling the lass that brought our food over that we might be there 'quite a while' :rolleyes::lol:

i had to ring my dad to come fetch us and him and my uncle had to bump start the car by pushing it round maccys carpark!

My mate nearly died of embarresment! :lol: Well cant say you get bored when you come out with me :D

I am actually used to it by now though - my car has embarressed me soooo many times (cant even remember them all!) - its like water off a ducks back lol!

Anybody else had any cringe -worthy moments? :D

Not recently.... well none that spring to mind! But I was in the school Halloween play when I was 10 or 11, I played a skeleton and I had to do this dance to the Monster Mash, and my Mum made me a costume, I basically wore a black t-shirt, black leggings and we made bones out of white felt and sewed them on - it looked really good!

Come the night of the play, I get on stage and dance my little heart out - everyone takes photos and as all the flashes are going off we all take a bow and thats our bit done....

The photos got developed and we all crowded round to look - I was so embarrased! I was wearing white knickers under my leggings, which had gone a bit see through and you could clearly see my white knickers underneath - on every photo! All the boys made fun of me, I got so upset!

I was so traumatised, well until the next years school play! :lol::lol:

God pays hes debts to all Ford drivers at some point :P

Just get one of these for £25:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=37385&doy=22m8

Then it saves you from all that embarrasment, I quite often use it with my motorbike as the alarm drains the battery, so if I forget to plug the bike in when I get back then the battery dies :(

Damn :ffs: I paid £40 for mine two years ago (and they were reduced from £55).

They are useful though and worth every penny.

I've used it to jump start nearly every car down our road at some point except ...mine, oh well :huh:

Just get one of these for £25:

http://www.maplin.co.uk/Module.aspx?ModuleNo=37385&doy=22m8

Then it saves you from all that embarrasment, I quite often use it with my motorbike as the alarm drains the battery, so if I forget to plug the bike in when I get back then the battery dies :(

Damn :ffs: I paid £40 for mine two years ago (and they were reduced from £55).

They are useful though and worth every penny.

I've used it to jump start nearly every car down our road at some point except ...mine, oh well :huh:

great for camping too. I've got a little invertor which plugs in and gives me a mains socket off it, so you can carry a portable mains socket in your hand, runs a couple of lights or a phone charger or Laptop no problem :)

Mine was £19.99 when I got it from Maplins Last year (the same one as they have got on offer for £24.99 as well!) They used to have a bigger one as well which my Father in law got which has got a pump and invertor built in!

There are no embarrasing moments that really stick in the mind (if you dont times when alcohol consumption was a factor) but 1 that does is once when I was chasing my mate in school. I was running along a corridoor full of people, some girl stuck her foot out & sent me flying, I landed on my front with 1 of my knees taking most of the impact, I felt like I'd shattered my kneecap or something because of the pain but because of the amount of people around I just got up, laughed & ran off looking as normal as I could.