Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Is There A New Rav4 Model Due 2006?

caz

:help: if so has anyone any details or pics as just ordered a new 55 plate and dont really want that if the new one is out 2006 - the dealer said there is but no idea what it will look like - anyone????!! :unsure:

Theres a new Land Cruiser next year in the UK, apparently theres a new Rav4 for the States, that doesnt look that different from this current one.

The only info I've found about any "new" Rav4 is the new Rav4 XT5, the new top of the range model, which is out in December....

Rav4 XT5

No news on any new shape Rav4 though! Not doing a Google search anyway! :thumbsup:

They have only recently brought out the XT-R So another new model wont be due yet anyway

• 2 weeks later...

well just picked up my new 55 rav4 yesterday and guess what in a car mag yesterday the new rav4 is there - totally different looks a bit like a subaru estate thingy jeep !!! out 1/2/06 :censor:

gutted - thanks toyota !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boxing:

:beer::beer::beer::beer:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links