Do Not Sell My Personal Information

T-bar

mrfil13

I am aiming to get a Rev3 turbo T-bar in a few months time, just wondering does the back of the car cause drag when you have the roof off, or does it not make a difference.

Also no one sells optimax for over 20 miles, are additives ok to increase the octane.

Cheers

Never noticed with the roof off, I still topped out in 5th ..

additives are okay, as long as they are "proper" additives and not just knock hiders.

Thats good then, i was hoping that as the back section of the car is still there it would not just simply cause a normal car window down effect :) presume the air has somewhere to go with no roof.

Will have to ask about the additives abit closer to the time, but at least i know i should be fine without optimax.

Cheers

slightly poorer mpg with the roof off apparently, thats what i was told when i first got my t bar but i never noticed any difference!

nope, it *will* have an effect .. but if you tune it, you'll have enough power not to notice ..

i notice it

still doesnt damage the top end but im convinced it does take a bit longer to get there

odd thing is ive noticed, below 60mph the little spoilers on the front edge pop up, if you hold them down you suddenly feel the air rush in the car at the back of your tabs, over 60mph the air pressure seems to push them down on its own but you cant feel it come in the car. must be travelling fast enough to just rush over the top!

why not? they are more available than hardtop and moonroof. if u find a good deal for one, go for it.

i got a tbar!! nothing better! fresh air...noise of the engine and when u go through a tunnel!!! corrr!!!

ive noticed it slightly slower with the roof off..but no big deal

why not? they are more available than hardtop and moonroof. if u find a good deal for one, go for it.

moon roof??? whats that?

i got a tbar!! nothing better! fresh air...noise of the engine and when u go through a tunnel!!! corrr!!!

There is something better .. proper convertable .. :thumbsup:

naa bibbs a propper convertable aint better...coss when i pick my nose in my tbar not many people can see....with the roof off every one will see me picking a winner!!

If you can wait 6 seconds .. the roof can be up, just in time for a good "rummage" ..