Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Extreme Auto Accessories

MR2vince

Hi folks has anyone had any dealings with Extreme Auto Accessories who are based in Ireland?

I made an order almost a month ago and havent recieved it yet, however payment was taken on the 23rd of july :unsure:

I have emailed the company and had no reply, and also i cant get hold of anybody on the phone either, so im a little ****** off.

Anybody had any problems in the past??

vince

well its been a month, phone Visa or MasterCard (or whoever card u have) up dude, Hope it gets sorted tho

Have just checked out the phone book for you. I have only got the one for the "01" Greater Dublin area. Extreme Auto Accessories don't appear to be listed either in the front of the directory (private) or the back (businesses)

They don't appear in the Yellow Pages either. I checked out Auto Accessories & Motor factors.

How did you come accross them & where are they supposed to be based? If you have an address & phone number, I'll see if I can suss out anything.

Sudden thought! If they are Northern Ireland, over Border, I won't be able to be of much help. :ph34r:

I bought wind deflectors off them last year and they were fine! :yes:

• 2 years later...

Hmm found this via a google of extreme auto accessories - I wanted to say how upset I am with them. I ordered a spoiler from them and it didn't come either! !Removed! useless - contacted them and they still haven't got back to me yet.

GRRR Don't use www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk

well its been a month, phone Visa or MasterCard (or whoever card u have) up dude, Hope it gets sorted tho

Hi there,, hows things?,, im new to this site, wondering if u can help me,, i have a Gt4 and i have done the most stupid thing ever by crossing the Battery terminals, i got a few sparks and a little smoke coming from the Battery and now i dont get no illuminations at all, also get nothing when i turn the key,, just dead,, can you give me any clues as to what it can be,, thanks,, Pb

Hi there,, hows things?,, im new to this site, wondering if u can help me,, i have a Gt4 and i have done the most stupid thing ever by crossing the Battery terminals, i got a few sparks and a little smoke coming from the Battery and now i dont get no illuminations at all, also get nothing when i turn the key,, just dead,, can you give me any clues as to what it can be,, thanks,, Pb

Hi and welcome to the club Pb :thumbsup:

It might be better if you start a topic in THIS section

Les

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links