Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Kits Here !

boundsw

Right, Just got back from the Gym, so heres a couple of better ones ! :D

Paint still needs flating and mopping, but it gives you an idea ! :ffs:

Front side repeaters still to fit also. :D

Paint is the same colour, but the rest of my car is well dirty - cant wash her for a week, until the paints really off !! :P :thumbsup:

Front

Back

What u recon Guys and girls, £20 the paint job cost me - brought the paint, and done her in my garage, as you can see ! :D

Yep ! :D

Me and my Brother in-law (in one of the pics !) done the lot !

Stripped, fitted, prepared, primered, painted.....and will mop and flat the paint next week ! :ffs: (But to be fair, im well happy with the finish already !

All in one weekend too ! :P

Not bad i dont think for a class one artic driver, and a computer programmer ! haha :D :thumbsup:

Cheers Guys !

Oh yeah, also smoked the rear and front light (sides and indicators) !incase you didnt notice !

Just need to get my Twin Exit exhaust back on, and im nearly there !

That looks fantastic! I'm in the middle of painting mine myself....no experience in that department either and its going well, will post pics when I'm done.

congratulations once again.

Michael.

That looks fantastic! I'm in the middle of painting mine myself....no experience in that department either and its going well, will post pics when I'm done.

Michael.

i'm worried now..... :D

wow a very nice kit!! how much was it if you dont mind me asking? makes the car look even lower

Hey great job you have done there mate. I'm impressed there mate. You and your brother in law have both got some talent :thumbsup:

jerry!!

wow a very nice kit!!  how much was it if you dont mind me asking?  makes the car look even lower

Cheers for all the comments guys ! :thumbsup: :D

Got the kit for £550 the lot, decent quality and fit aswell, not much modding to be done to make a good fit !

Kit from here !

:thumbsup:

Michael.

Just take your time, and do loads of thin coats, that way you avoid the chance of runs, and after a week you can flat it right back, and then polish her up, and the finish will be like glass ! :thumbsup:

Good luck !

Cheers Guys !

Oh yeah, also smoked the rear and front light (sides and indicators) !incase you didnt notice !

Superb job! I dunno if I'd be brave enough to trust myself on my pride and joy, but it looks amazing. :drool::thumbsup:

Also, I did notice that the rear clusters were smoked as I've been considering doing the same, how did you do it?

Cheers.

cracking job mate!

how did you go about the spraying, have you got a proper gun, compressor, space heater and all the other tackle?

thinking of doing my own as i can get the gear :yes:

Cheers Guys !

Also, I did notice that the rear clusters were smoked as I've been considering doing the same, how did you do it?

Cheers.

Just a light covering with a can of Astral Black from my local parts shop - but dont go mad, as you still need to see the lights through remember ! :D

cracking job mate!

how did you go about the spraying, have you got a proper gun, compressor, space heater and all the other tackle?

thinking of doing my own as i can get the gear :yes:

Havnet got a heater, but have got a proper gun, and compressor. Used two pac paint (mixed to match down local paint shop (AutoPaint International).

Just done it on a nice hot day, Just take your time, and do loads of coats, and then it can be flatted right back, so a little orange peal is no worry ! :thumbsup: