Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wheel Arch Mouldings

ka1sar

try and contact waqar, he might have some decent ones.

they're not discontinued, though. try another dealer because that one is telling porkies. they're about £45 each though, + VAT! :eek:

waquars on holiday, il ask him wen he gets bak, u sure dealers got thm, whts the exact name for thm, i chked over phone mayb he thought it was sumat else? oh n whose got th fastest ae82 fwd on here?????? mines on road in couple of months

dealears say discontinued?????
they're not discontinued, though. try another dealer because that one is telling porkies. they're about £45 each though, + VAT!

:yes::yes: yes a lot of Toyota dealers are taking this atitude :yes::yes:

i think toyota call them wheelarch mouldings. try another dealer, they're definitely still available. the only bits similar to this that i know aren't are the bumper end trims and the mudguards

as for the quickest AE82, i've no idea. i think someone's done a 4AGZE conversion, and i think someone else was on about doing a 3S-GTE (if that's the right code?) conversion.

nah wht i meant was quikest 1.6 twin cam 4A-GE, not converted (ie. MR2 engine or celica engine), i was also thnking ov doin conversion but i got nine points on license.