Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Outside Temperature Reading

NickE

I have an 02 Previa fitted with TNS200 satnav/CD/radio unit (common display screen). The manual has pictures showing an outside temperature reading, but I cannot get the reading to show on my display screen. I think the manual was indicating that the temp was continually displayed in the top right-hand corner of the screen, while the average speed, mpg, instantaneous mpg are displayed below one at a time and are cycled by pressing the Trip/Navi button. Can anyone confirm this?

Nick

cdx, plus extras. This has got everything except DVD in the roof. Was outside temp an option?

Nick

on the cdx, the outside temp does not display on the radio, it is displayed on the climate control display. It is shown by pressing the button on the rhs of the climate control. This toggles the temp setting from interior climate setting / outside temp and the display ( long thin display) also displays 'outside'

This is similar to the clock, which is shown displaying on the radio lcd, but on this model is displayed again on the lower lcd display.

let me know if this helps.

Doh! I see it now, its the black button with OUTSIDE written on it in big letters. It was right under my nose all the time, and I just didn't see it. Doh!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction

Nick