Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aftermarket Head Unit Photos

viperroom_112

Hey , I was wondering if we could get some head unit photos up online for everyone to view!!

I am looking to upgrade and would like to see the installs that all you guys have , As you all seem to be pretty much on target with your mods!!!! :thumbsup::bye:

check the how two section, top of main yaris section!! believe theres a few in there, if not then check through peoples garages, may be few in there, links usually in their signatures :thumbsup:

Yours look good mate! :thumbsup:

You can see mine in my garage. Or HERE for more pics

Edited by Yaris-Nut

Mine isnt the best but here 'tis. Really powerful and crystal clear sound.

Image012.jpg

For this model i think theyre around £90-100 now but i paid £130 including free fitting.

this is mine, havnt got pic of it in car tho, fully motorised which is cool, and mp3, which is why i bought it amoungst few other reasons.

KD-LH401.jpg

i miss my pioneer tho, tempted to go back to pioneer, just love their headunits

this is my pionner avic x1r dvd/sat nav/mp3 headunit with all sorts of cool things, including touch screen, custom backgrounds, motorised screen, inputs for reversing camera, digital radio, tv tuner, games consoles, the lot!

and its up for sale too (Check the for sale section). Company car is forcing a very reluctant sale :(

pioneer2.JPG

pioneer4.JPG

pioneer3.JPG

Cost £1500, will sell for £800

u big show off .. anyone want to lend me £800.. for a good cause of course :rolleyes: ;) no.. didn't think so !!

i really couldnt be bothered to put my Pioneer HU in so i stuck with the standard indash one, wired up a RCA preout adapter up to the dashboard channel and then put my sub and amp on to that.

i was told that if i did that i would loose the channel, but i used those blade/scotch clips and i still got to keep those 10cm Speakers!

haha - hey titanic may be a !Removed! film, but im a big kate winslett fan, and who's gonna complain when she gets her kitt off?? eh?? :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links