Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Aw Crap

Evilsean

cars a write off ,, bounced off a roundabout avoiding cat ... crappy end ,,,,had hoped for heroic crash ...possible blood loss... disturbing lack of side impact protection ... lamp post 1 ...gt4 ...crushed ... doing 30!!!...ffs...no fair!!!

saving for a new one and sulking a bit ..."£$%"£%

actually sulking a lot ...might not be on for a while ...

gah....

gutted...

greasy road ... clipped the kerb ...semi spin ...clipped other kerb ... swung into post.. gone...all that work ...all the tests and research ...everything...and it was sooooo lame

next time im running over the *******...actually no... i only ever ran over 1 cat and i was sick for a week...

out of words

sell it as spares mate , you'll get quite a bit back in ur pocket.

Frankly I'd have hit the cat (as long as it wasn't mine).

Sorry to here about it though, def try and sell it for parts and make some money back.

sorry to hear that mate,

somebody hit my parents cat yesterday and broke his pelvis, we had to take him to the vets cause they're on holiday could cost hundreds (doubt that's much help to know - but I'm kinda glad you avoided the cat - stupid animals!)

Gutted for you Sean. Another Gen 5 bites the dirt. :crybaby: I`d defo nailed the cat. Sorry cat lovers, but it`s better the cat (Or any other animal for that matter) than possibly a human life. :(

Unlucky mate. I have always loved cats so I'm glad it's ok, but killing your car like that is obviously really bad news for you.

So are you going to try and find the same model, or fancy something different?

need to sort some kinda garage facility for next one... not having a place to work properly is the main reason i scrapped it rather than stripped it... and i`ll prob go for same again or something rwd and na...but not for a bit ...busy time coming up so no free time for petrol antics... also need to recoup financially... im more bothered about losing such a good car in such good condition to a freak accident ... and if one more person says " could be worse..."

i`ll be trawling the forums as im still interested in the gt4 .... time will tell on the next one

Sorry to hear that ..........

hope you are up & running on new Toyota wheels very soon :thumbsup:

And.. Chris is in the starting blocks.... Ready....... Steady......... :P

well i was the 4th post and openly admit to switching on my vulture mode ;)

if i remember rightly the spoiler on this one isn't the normal one :)

It does look a little different in his avvy. Bit too small to tell for sure. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links