Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Poorly Yaz!

Blaze

Well just been for a drive at dinner and when i got back to work i noticed a loud squealing noise coming from the engine! :( Good job i work at Mr.T! I asked the service manager to have a look at her!

Well i need a new fan belt :( and he said i could benefit from another belt i dont know the name of! :blink::lol:

We can also try putting wax or wd40 on her to see if that helps so darrens gone to do it! but if not she'll need them :(

£55ish for the belts and £15 for fitting, which i dont think is too bad but i hope we can sort her out ourselves! :yes:

Never mind, I'm sure she'll be as good as new soon, wont they fit it for free for you?

Aww no! Poor Yaz!

Hope she feels better soon! :group-cuddles: Do you get a discount on parts then Shaz beings as you work for Toyota?

Yeah i get discount on parts and labour, its not too bad but i dont really want to pay it! we'll try the alternative method first! :)

I can understand charging you for parts but I would have thought they'd have let you off with the labour charge

nope! have 10% discount on labour, they wont do it all for free! :( its only 2 belts! and parts are at cost price +vat its all cheaper in the end but i just dont want to pay it at all! lol well would anyone!

nope! have 10% discount on labour, they wont do it all for free! :( its only 2 belts! and parts are at cost price +vat its all cheaper in the end but i just dont want to pay it at all! lol well would anyone!

No, if I had a choice of my money being in my pocket or Mr T's I know what I'd choose.

lol i could but its not the same! i love yaz with or without her niggles! :lol:

Thats what JJ said & looked what happened...

lol i could but its not the same! i love yaz with or without her niggles! :lol:

Thats what JJ said & looked what happened...

:lol: ssshh u shouldnt be telling her that

Oi! ;) I still look in here ya know :P

Yaz didnt have any belt problems when I moved on :P but she is 6 :P

Tho I sat in Yaz a couple of weeks back and drove her... omg :!Removed!: soooo different :P (but then I'm used to the Skye !Removed! now)

hehehe she was fine when she left jj and when jj drove her the other weekend! its just came on suddenly! :( but as i said, im opptimistic that the wd40 will sort it! :lol:

hehehe she was fine when she left jj and when jj drove her the other weekend! its just came on suddenly! :( but as i said, im opptimistic that the wd40 will sort it! :lol:

Yeah, hopefully it will, good luck