Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

4age 6spd 20v Blacktop In Ee90

CorollaGti

Hello,Am I going to have any problem swappping a 4age 6spd 20v blacktop into my EE90 rolla??I mean if i'm going to have any problem with the 6spd transmission instead of the 5spd??Also which of two is better?(6spd or 5spd)

Maybe the only trouble you get is with the Enginemount on the distributionside the rest whil fit easly i reccon

Because our rolla is a 1300 2E-E engine and the enginemount on the chassis different i thought ( on a other place )

what about things like driveshafts etc... im thinking of doing the same with my corolla AE111 but toying with either the 4age or 4agze

Its not told here but its best to buy a complet Frontcut than you have evrything :thumbsup:

The main issues im concerned about are if the gear linkage all connects, and engine mounts, plus im still wondering what would happen about the AC as my corolla have it, i take it the 4agze engine would run it? also would things like the fuel pump need uprating? power steering? Im not a mechanic but i do know a few things about cars, just when it comes to the real business im left a little stumped, we have to learn somehow, also ive got a few mates who again are handy on a car but not qualified mechanics but who it be advised to have a go ourselves or would the conversion be better left to the pros? how much setting up is involved? I take it theres people on here who have had the conversion done? :help: Cheers people :thumbsup:

The main issues im concerned about are if the gear linkage all connects, and engine mounts, plus im still wondering what would happen about the AC as my corolla have it, i take it the 4agze engine would run it? also would things like the fuel pump need uprating? power steering? Im not a mechanic but i do know a few things about cars, just  when it comes to the real business im left a little stumped, we have to learn somehow, also ive got a few mates who again are handy on a car but not qualified mechanics but who it be advised to have a go ourselves or would the conversion be better left to the pros? how much setting up is involved? I take it theres people on here who have had the conversion done?  :help:  Cheers people  :thumbsup:

the ideal thing would be to get the gze (or whatever) with its origional ancillaries attatched.

in theory,if your model corolla was ever offered with a 4age engine,then a conversion shouldnt cause TOO much hassel

How about the fuel tank and the fuel pump?Do them need upgrade because my present engine is carburated non-catalyst...

I take it theres people on here who have had the conversion done?  :help:  Cheers people  :thumbsup:

I wonder who has had a 4agze into a ae111 and could answer thoes questions.... hmmmm :rolleyes:

Andy,

That's got me wondering too mate. And thanks for the charger - it's working well.

Of course they could always take a look at my website - there might be the odd bit of info in there :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links