Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Possible Venue For Scottish Meets?

cfc1

http://www.falkirkgokarting.co.uk/

I passed there today and went in to look around... i don't know how it compares to the other karting venues, but it looks ok to me.. and the prices look good too.

200cc karts 35 - 40 mph.. like i said, i have no idea how it compares to others.. but could be a good venue as it is a little more central.

Whats your opinions on it?

Centre_Lounge.jpg

Race_Grid.jpg

All prices are available on their website.. it's just newly opened.

Good idea mate. It save us getting bored with the same place all the time :thumbsup:

looks like a good place, If we get enough circuits together we could get a wee championship round them all!

Its always better outdoors though, maybe we should open our own Kart track? Hmmmm costs...

Welcome to Xtreme Karting,Central Scotlands exciting new indoor karting centre in Falkirk. Setting new standards in indoor karting, the centre is the first in the UK to feature the new high performance Rimo EVO 4 karts.

The EVO 4, as used by Schumacher Kart Centres in Germany features a specially designed alloy frame for optimum handling, a race tuned 200cc engine for improoved performance, and a new safety protection system for the driver, all of which ensure an unforgettable racing experiance!

The quote above is from one of their brochures..

Heres the latest prices (for those that aint checked the website)

click me

very tight looking track.. raceland is much bigger, still tight but not as bad, 30/40 mph.. thats rubbish!

looks like a good place, If we get enough circuits together we could get a wee championship round them all!

Its always better outdoors though,

Quality idea!

Knockhill is outdoors and a good track. :yes:

very tight looking track.. raceland is much bigger, still tight but not as bad, 30/40 mph.. thats rubbish!

I think on a small tight track like this one, 35 - 40mph will feel faster than it actually is. ok it's not fast by any means, but would still be a good laugh.

The reason i posted it, is because of its location.. ideal for the Glasgow/Edinburgh divide.

To put everyone in the picture, Mark used to race Karts. Hes used to them being a bit faster, but at the end of the day THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN :P

Thats okay, we'll just take 5 seconds off every lap time of his! :D

Looks good Davy, would be worth a shot anyway! :thumbsup:

To put everyone in the picture, Mark used to race Karts. Hes used to them being a bit faster, but at the end of the day THIS IS ONLY FOR FUN :P

Ooh!!! Is this the end of my reign as Scottish

TOC karting champion :huh:

I've only ever been karting once.. thats when i was 17 (a loooooooong time ago). I was in Salou (Spain) large outdoor track.. and from what i can remember, the karts were as fast as a fast thing from fasterville. Was great fun :thumbsup:

http://www.kartingsalou.com/esp/home.htm

IMG_7105.jpg

***** i was sorta trying to keep it quiet!! :D presures on now, havnt done it in 2 years though!!

Forums

News

Membership