Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lies Of Unleaded Petrol

Tabulous

im nearly half way down. SO far it seems to say that the lead subsitutes used to raise the octane when lead was removed is worse, and has chemicals that could cause cancer.

Also these levels are higher with unleaded with a cat compaired to a leaded without a cat.

The reason for taking out lead was people thought lead found in the body was becuase of the petrol. But they found this was balls. So bascially ULP is worse so far then leaded from what i gather.

im nearly half way down.  SO far it seems to say that the lead subsitutes used to raise the octane when lead was removed is worse, and has chemicals that could cause cancer.

Also these levels are higher with unleaded with a cat compaired to a leaded without a cat. 

The reason for taking out lead was people thought lead found in the body was becuase of the petrol.  But they found this was balls.  So bascially ULP is worse so far then leaded from what i gather.

Thats the jist of it, because some great people (Polititions) thought lead in the human body was from zorst emmisions. So they banded lead without doing full scientific studies. Now the stuff they use to increase the octane in fuel is very bad. But they turned around and said "ok not a problem we'll make the car manufactures fit chemical convertors to the cars zorst"......aka cats. But everyone knows that cats only work when upto temperature, and even then the effiecency drops off rapidly as it ages........ thus polluting the air with dangerous chemicals and make lead look like a kids toy.........

There was a different route the oil companies could have took, which would have meant no cats. But it would have meant they had to buy in the chemicals to do the job of octane boosting at a cost!!!!.........needless to say the oil companies/goverments did not want this so they passed bills to force car manufactures to fit cats........

So basically Unleaded petrol is far more toxic than the old 4star leaded ever was.

far to much words and no pictures...any one want to sum it up in one sentance for me please?